Kick Start Your Career
Join Akola’s leading coding school, learn from the experts & kick start your career.
Module 1 : Introduction of C
- What is C Language
- Why C Language
- Future in C Language
Module 2 : Setting up and Installing C Language
- Prerequisite in C Language
- Installation of C
Module 3 : Data Type, Constants & Variables
- What is Data Types in C Language with practical
- Integers, long and short in C Language with practical
- Integers, signed and unsigned in C Language with practical
- Chars, signed and unsigned in C Language with practical
- Floats and Doubles in C Language with practical
- Constants in C with practical
- Variables in C with practical
- Keywords in C with practical
- How to get input from user with practical
- How to display output to user with practical
Module 4 : Statements
- IF-Else Statement in C Language with practical
- for Loop in C Language with practical
- While Loop in C Language with practical
- Do-While Loop in C Language with practical
- Break in C Language with practical
- Continue in C Language with practical
- Switch in C Language with practical
Module 5 : Function
- What is a Function in C Language with practical
- Passing Values between Functions in C Language with practical
- Call by Value in C Language with practical
- Call by Reference in C Language with practical
Module 6 : Pointer
- An Introduction to Pointers
- Pointer Notation in C Language
- Back to Function Calls in C Language with practical
- Recursion in C Language with practical
Module 7 : Preprocessor
- The C Preprocessor in C Language
- Features of C Preprocessor
- Macro Expansion in C Language
- Macros with Arguments with practical
- Macros versus Functions with practical
- File Inclusion in C Language with practical
- #if and #elif Directives with practical
- Miscellaneous Directives in C Language
- #undef Directive with practical
- #pragma Directive with practical
Module 8: Arrays
- What are Arrays in C Language
- A Simple Program Using Array
- How to Initialize Array in C Language with practical
- Passing Array Elements in C Language to a Function with practical
- Pointers and Arrays in C Language with practical
- Passing an Entire Array to a Function in C Language with practical
- Two Dimensional Arrays in C Language with practical
- Initializing a 2-Dimensional Array with practical
- Pointers and 2-Dimensional Arrays with practical
- Pointer to an Array with practical
- Passing a 2-D array to a Function with practical
- Array of Pointers with practical
- Three Dimensional Array with practical
Module 9 : Strings
- What are Strings in C Language
- How to get length of a string in C Language using strlen( ) with practical
- How to copy a string in C Language using strcpy( ) with practical
- How to concatenate a string in C Language using strcat( ) with practical
- How to compare two string in C Language using strcmp( ) with practical
Module 10 : Structures
- What is Structures in C Language
- Why Use Structures in C Language
- Declaring a Structure in C Language with practical
- Accessing Structure Elements in C Language with practical
- How Structure Elements are Stored with practical
- Array of Structures in C Language with practical
- Additional Features of Structures with practical
- Uses of Structures with practical
Module 11 : File Operation
- File Input/Output in C Language with practical
- File Operations in C Language with practical
- Opening a File in C Language with practical
- Reading from a File in C Language with practical
- Closing the File in C Language with practical
- Counting Characters, Tabs, Spaces, with practical
- A File-copy Program in C Language
- Writing to a File in C Language with practical
- File Opening Modes
- String (line) I/O in Files
Module 12 : Operator and Enum
- Operations On Bits in C Language with practical
- Bitwise Operators with practical
- One’s Complement Operator with practical
- Right Shift Operator with practical
- Left Shift Operator with practical
- Bitwise AND Operator with practical
- Bitwise OR Operator with practical
- Bitwise XOR Operator with practical
- Enumerated Data Type with practical
- Uses of Enumerated Data Type with practical
Module 1 : Beginning with C++
- What is C++, its Applications, and Advantages etc.
- Difference between C and C++. major and minor difference.
- Creating C++ source file, Editing, Compiling, Linking, Debugging. Etc.
- Make File Utility, Command Line Arguments etc.
Module 2: Explaining Procedure oriented Language(C) and Object Oriented Language.(C++)
- Look at Procedureoriented Programming
- A Brief Look At Object-Oriented Programming(OOP).
- Applications of OOP, Benefits of OOPS
Module 3: C++ Tokens, Expressions, and Control Structure.
- C++ keywords
- Basic Data Types
- User-defined Data Types
- Derived Data Types
- Operator s in C++
- Reference Variables
- Memory management operators
- Operator Overloading
- Operator Precedence
- Control Structure.
Module 4: Functions In C++
- Different forms of functions
- function prototyping
- Call by Reference
- Inline Functions
- function overloading
- friend and virtual functions
- Math library functions etc.
Module 5: Classes And Objects
- C Structure revision
- Defining classes, defining member functions.
- Declaration of objects to class d) access to member variables from objects etc
- Different forms of member functions dependence on access specifiers(i.e.
- Private, public, protected).
- Array of objects
- Objects as function arguments
- Friendly function
- Returning objects
- Pointers to members
- Local classes
Module 6: Memory Management and pointers.
- Using New operator, comparison of new over malloc, calloc and realloc etc.
- Memory freeing using Delete operator.
Module 7: Constructor and Destructor-
- Parameterized constructors
- Multiple constructors in class
- Dynamic initialization of objects
Module 8: Operator Overloading and type conversion
- Defining operator overloading
- Overloading-(unary, binary operators)
- Overloading binary operators using friends e) Rules for overloading operators
- Type conversion
Module 9: Inheritance – extending class
- types of inheritance
- single inheritance
- multiple inheritance
- Multilevel inheritance
- hierarchical inheritance
- Hybrid inheritance etc.
- Virtual base class
- Abstract class
- Constructors in derived class.
Module 10: Pointer, Virtual Functions, Polymorphism.
- Pointers to objects
- This pointer
- Pointers to derived class
- Virtual functions
- Pure virtual functions etc.
Module 11: Managing Console I/O Operations
- C++ streams
- c++ stream classes
- unformated / formated I/O operations.
- managing output with manipulators
Module 12: Working with files.
- creating/ opening / closing / deleting files
- file pointers and their manipulators
- updating file random access to file
- Error handling during file operations.
- command line arguments.
Module 13: Templates
- class templates
- function templates
- overloading of template function
Module 14: Exception Handling
- Exception handling– throwing, catching, re-throwing an exceptions, specifying exceptions etc.
Module 15: introducing STL (Standard template library)
- components of STL
- function objects
Module 16: String Manipulation in C++
- creating objects
- manipulating string objects
- relational operators
- string characters
- accessing characters in strings.
Module 17: New Features of C++
- new data types,
- new operators
- class implementation
- namespace scope
- operator keywords
- new headers etc.
One of the best academy in Vidarbha, I join here for digital marketing and getting a excellence knowledge ...
Yasham Academy is one of the leading coaching institutes in akola for all computer course. They teach very well.
Excellent place for programming and innovative things,real-time project working with guidance by Vinod Pande Sir.