Mobile App Developer
What is Mobile App Developer?
Android software development is the process by which cloud-connected applications are created for mobile devices.
What they do?
- It involves using coding.
What they do?
- It involves using coding.
Why Mobile App Developer?
- Mobile Application Development is multi-billion dollar and fastest growing industry
- Exponential growth is observed in mobile users.
Module 1 : Introduction to Android
- A little Background about mobile technologies
- Overview of Android – An Open Platform for Mobile development
- Open Handset Alliance
- What does Android run On – Android Internals?
- Why to use Android for mobile development?
Module 2 : Developing for Android: My First Android Application
- How to setup Android Development Environment.
- Android development Framework – Android-SDK, Eclipse
- Emulators – What is an Emulator / Android AVD ?
- Creating & setting up custom Android emulator
- Android Project Framework
- My First Android Application
Module 3 : Android Activities and UI Design
- Understanding Intent, Activity, Activity Lifecycle and Manifest
- Creating Application and new Activities
- Expressions and Flow control, Android Manifest
- Simple UI -Layouts and Layout properties
- Fundamental Android
- UI Design Introducing Layouts
- Creating new Layouts
- Drawable Resources
- Resolution and density independence (px,dip,dp,sip,sp)
- XML Introduction to GUI objects viz.
- Push Button
- Text / Labels
- Layout Weight
Module 4 : Advanced UI Programming
- Event driven Programming in Android (Text Edit, Button clicked etc.)
- Creating a splash screen
- Event driven Programming in Android
- Android Activity Lifecycle
- Creating threads for gaming requirement
- Understanding the Exception handler
Module 5 : Toast, Menu,Dialog,List and Adapters
- What is Menu?
- Custom Vs. System Menus
- Creating and Using Handset menu Button (Hardware)
- What are Android Themes.
- What is Dialog?
- How to create an Alter Dialog?
- What is Toast in Android?
- List & Adapters Manifest.xml File Update
Module 6 : Multimedia Programming using Android
- Multimedia audio formats – Creating and Playing
- Multimedia audio formats – Kill / Releasing (Memory Management)
- How to associate audio in any application
- How to associate video playback with an event
Module 7: Database - SQLite
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLite Open Helper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors Inserts, updates, and de
Module 8: Level 1 Project
- Students will develop complete mobile application (Basic app like list making, static web app with simple screens)
Module 1: Kotlin Programming
- Introduction to Kotlin programming
- Benefits of Kotlin
- Variables in Kotlin
- Logics, loops and breaks
Module 2 : Location Based Services and Google Maps
- Using Location Based Services
- Working with Google Maps
Module 3 : Notifications
- Notification Manager
- Pending Intent
- Notifications (Show and Cancel)
Module 4 : How to develop your own custom made Web browser
- How to use Web View object in XML
- Permission for using the Internet
- Methods for associated with ‘Go’, ‘Back’, ‘Forward’ etc.
Module 5 : Android Development using other tools
- Other ways to Develop Android Applications
- Graphics / Game development using Adobe CS5.5 Flash
- How to render .apk file from Adobe Flash
Module 6 : Testing and Debugging Android Application
- Role and Use of Dalvik Debug Monitor Server (DDMS)
- How to debug android application
- Use of Step Filters, Breakpoints, Suspend and Resume
- How to use LogCat (Verbose, Debug, Info, Warn, Error, Assert)
- Use of Perspectives
Module 7 : Installation of .apk
- How to install .apk into your Android Mobile
Module 8 : Capstone Project
This is the flagship project developed by students under the guidance of experienced faculty
Student will select practical real life project from the list of proposed proejcts
Develop requirements and design for the application
Develop the logic and the backend
Test the application
Review of the application by expert panel
Refine the application & publish
Yasham Academy is the best academy for full-stack web developer. I have joined here full stack web developer course. This is the greatest institute in Akola
They have good infrastructure, learning facilities for students and they also offer the best faculty than anyone can provide in the city.
Yasham academy is best for computer courses with certificate. Here the main purpose is on practical work which helps in getting job in any company.