What is Data Science?
In simple terms, Data Science helps to analyze data and extract meaningful insights from it by combining statistics & mathematics, programming skills, and subject expertise
What they do?
- Insimple terms, a data scientist’s job is to analyze data for actionable insights.
- Identifying the data-analytics problems that offer the greatest opportunities to the organization
- Determining the correct data sets and variables
- Analyzing the data to identify patterns and trends
Why study Data Science?
- Deamand: Data Scientist are in High Demand
- High Salary: Data Science Careers have high earning potential
- Job Security:Data Science is a fast-Growing Field
- Opportunity:Data Science has a range of job Opportunities
- Flexibility:Data Scientists are needed in various sectors
Module 1 : Introduction to Data Scientist
- Comments, Variables,Keywords
- Numeric Data Type,Operators and operands
- String Data Type,Operations, Inbuilt
- Conditional Statements(if, elif, else)
- Iteration and Looping(For, While)
Module 2 : Functions in Python
- List in Python
- Tuple in python
- Dictonary In Python
Module 3 : Data Science Files
- Reading files with Open
- Writing fileswith open
- Loading data with pandas
- Working and Saving Data with pandas
- Understanding the Domain
- Understanding the datasets
Module 4 : Data Science Package
- Importing and exporting data in Python
- Basic Insights from Datasets
- Identify and Handle missing Value
Module 5 : Statistics Data Science
- Data Normalization set
- Indicator Variables
- Descreptive Statistics
- Basic of Gromming
Module 6: Data Science Visualization
- More on Correlation
- Brand Style Guideline in writing
- Introduction to Data Visualization
- Content calendar
- Introduction to Matplotlib
- Basic Plotting with Matplotlib
Module 7: Datasets
- Line plot
- Area plots
- Pie Charts
- Box plot
- Scatter Plot
- Bubbile plots
- Waffle Charts
- Word Cloud
- Seaborn and Regression plots
Module 8: Regression
- Maps and Markers
- Choropleth Maps
- Simple and Multiple Regression
- Model Evaluation using Visualization
- Polynomial Regression and Pipelines
Modul 9: Evaluation
- R-squared and MSE for in sample Evaluation Prediction and Decision Making
- Model Evaluation
- Over-fitting, Under fitting and Model Selection
- Ridge Regression
- Grid Search
What is Data Science Course?
Data Science is a domain that deals with a high volume of data in order to find out unseen patterns, abnormalities, and insights and make a decision or predict future outcomes. Data Science is a vast domain, it involves Mathematics, Business acumen, Statistics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and similar fields to deal with the data. In a Data Science course, students can expect to learn about various tools, software, and Machine Learning algorithms that help to analyze data.
How it is different from other institues?
We are Akola’s leading IT & Coding School. We are pioneer in providing the courses leading to successful career.
We provide overall Data Science Topics in one course, with project management which makes you self-sufficient for Project Planning, Execution, Communication management and Reporting.
What is eligibility criteria for Data Science Course?
What Certificates will I receive after completion of course? OR Will I receive Certificate for individual Topics as well?
What is the mathematical background required for a data scientist ?
The following three are the basic building blocks in terms of data science math background: Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics and Calculus and optimization.
What will I able to do after completing this Specialization?
After completion of this course you will be able to perform all these….
- Design and handle data using SAS and SQL
- Visualize & interpret data and present your findings using software such as Tableau to transform large sets of data into actionable insights
Does this program has money-back guarantee?
There is no money-back guarantee for this program. We will help you to get prepared for your dream job , 1:1 mock interview, and mentorship session along with the rigorous curriculum and capstone projects. This will ensure that you have the required skills to crack interviews and get your dream job. However, we do not guarantee you a job as well as we do not guarantee you any refund or money back in case of no placement
What are job opportunities for Data Science Professional?
Data Science Professional with the right skill set is very much in demand. Check the current openings at.