A staffing agency or an employment agency fulfils the hiring requirements of any company in accordance with the skills they need. Only the right people can help your business grow and only the right staffing agency can help you employ them.
- This model focuses on the immediate needs of your company.
- Appropriate for short-lived project needs and specialized services.
- Seasonal requirements and temp jobs usually fall under this category.
- This model takes a proactive look at your company’s needs and growth plan, for instance, if a company plans to set up a new branch or some employees are retiring or will be taking maternity leave or sabbatical.
- Appropriate for long-term project needs, typically used for non-core activities.
- Long term jobs, but doesn’t want them to be on your company’s payroll, usually fall under this category.
- In this model, your company takes the staff on a trial basis. If they meet the performance criteria, then the worker shifts from the staffing agency’s payroll to that of the company and has a permanent job with your company.
- Appropriate for long-term project/company needs, but uncertain about staff requirements.
Understanding the workload needs of the company
Determining the workforce required to meet the same
Conducting interviews and shortlisting candidates
Vetting potential candidates through background checks and employment history
Drawing contracts and looking at legal issues
Imparting training in case of gaps
Follow-ups on the performance of the temp workers to see if the requirements are met
- React JS
- Google cloud
- Supply chain
- Project Managers
- Operations executive (Business)
- IT support Executive
(JD & Budget)
(Pooled Candidate, Head Hunting)