semantics. Its high-level built in data structures, combined with dynamic typing and dynamic
binding, make it very attractive for Rapid Application Development, as well as for use as a
scripting or glue language to connect existing components together. Python’s simple, easy to learn
syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance.
Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
It is used for:
- Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python has a syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way or a functional way.
- Python was designed for readability and has some similarities to the English language with influence from mathematics.
- Python uses new lines to complete a command, as opposed to other programming languages which often use semicolons or parentheses.
- Python relies on indentation, using whitespace, to define scope; such as the scope of loops, functions and classes. Other programming languages often use curly-brackets for this purpose.
Kick start an exciting IT career in Year 2022 by learning Python at Yasham Academy.
Summer Batch of Python Is Starting From Date: 1st June2022, 8 am.
Please call back on 8468914129 for more details.
Register for class: https://yasham.academy/seminar-registration/